When he said “We can make Preller happen” at the Pannibal… he wasn’t actually being serious, was he?
New Hannibal Season 3 info from the IGN Pannel:
- Episode one is Hannibal and Bedelia and it starts a year after the events of the S2 finale.
- Alana is back; dead or alive, Caroline doesn’t know.
- Lady Murasaki, Crodell, Pazzi, and Francis Dolarhyde will be introduced.
I’m probably forgetting something but these are all very important!
MESSAGES FROM HUGH AND MADS (They couldn’t make it ;_;)
Hugh has a mustache rn
SURPRISE GUEST, RAUL ESPARZA, who we discover will be BACK for Season 3 in full force (and a face scar)
Bryan proclaims the entire show is, in reality, fanfic *high-fives everyone*
The food of Season 3…
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender